Sterling Irons® Websites
What Type of Personal Information Do We Collect and Use?
Whenever you send us an email, purchase products from a Sterling Irons® Website, register on one of the Sterling Irons Websites, enter a contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion, subscribe to one of our newsletters, or otherwise transmit information via any of the Sterling Irons® Websites, Sterling Irons® may obtain and collect personally identifiable contact information (expressed herein generally as “personal information”) such as your name, email address, payment information (i.e. credit card number/expiration date), and/or mailing address, subject to your ability to “opt-out” of our future use or disclosure of such information.
Personal Information Maintenance & Opt-Out
How Do We Use Personal Information?
Sterling Irons® may always use personal information in the following ways:
- to enable us to respond to you generally, or to process, validate and verify requests and/or purchase orders
- to perform any services requested by you
- to compile and/or distribute aggregate information about our website users and aggregate usage patterns
- to provide our own website designers with useful information for developing new features and services that meet your needs
- to tailor your experience on our websites and our communications with you, showing you content and sending you information we think might interest you or altering the content and our communications according to your personal preferences and interests
Sterling Irons® may also use personal information for all marketing and survey purposes on behalf of itself and its affiliates and subsidiaries. Sterling Irons® may appoint third party agents in connection with such marketing and survey efforts. Sterling Irons® may disclose personal information to select business partners, sponsors, or other third parties for use in connection with direct marketing efforts.
If you have “opted-out”, Sterling Irons® will use or disclose your personal information only as stated above, or: (1) when legally ordered to do so by a lawful subpoena or court order, (2) if you violate or breach an agreement with Sterling Irons®, (3) if we believe you will harm the property or rights of Sterling Irons® or those of Sterling Irons®‘s other customers, (4) under exigent circumstances to protect the physical safety of Sterling Irons®, its employees, users or the general public, or (5) to validate credit card numbers for charging for fee services.
Sterling Irons® may share aggregate statistical information with business partners, sponsors or other third parties. For example, we may tell a third party that X number of visitors visited a certain area on a website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out registration forms.
Unsolicited Emails Received by You
Sterling Irons® does not send unsolicited bulk emails to anyone who has requested that we do not contact them. We send our information only to those who have subscribed to receive it. If you have inadvertently received information from us, or if you simply wish to stop receiving it, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions contained in the email or send a request to be unsubscribed by contacting us here.
Sterling Irons® Product Text Alerts
At this time, Sterling Irons® does not engage in product text alerts.
Chat Rooms and Forums
The Sterling Irons® Websites may now or in the future include chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information via these public venues, which you do at your own risk. If you do so, you may receive unsolicited emails or “spam” from others. Sterling Irons® cannot safeguard the privacy of personal information that is disclosed online in this manner.
Your browser software includes a feature called “cookies.” If enabled, cookies may store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of the Sterling Irons® Websites. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best and what content you may have viewed during past visits. When you re-visit the Sterling
- keep count of return visits to the Sterling Irons® Websites
- accumulate and report anonymous, aggregate, statistical information on website usage
- deliver content and advertising specific to your interests or past viewing history
You can also disable cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you can accept or reject all cookies, or request a notification when a cookie is set.
Sterling Irons® may record the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of visitors to the Sterling Irons® Websites for marketing purposes and we may store IP addresses in server logs for system maintenance purposes or to store the source location whenever someone provides Personal Information. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. An Internet Service Providers (“ISP”) typically assigns a random IP addresses at the time of your dial-up. For local area network (“LAN”), DSL, or cable modem users, an IP address may be permanently assigned to a particular computer. We cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address. Your IP address can, however, reveal what geographic area you are connecting from, or which ISP you are using. Finally, other websites you visit have IP addresses, and we may collect the IP addresses of those websites and their pages, but these IP addresses are never associated with Internet users.
The Sterling Irons® Websites use physical, electronic and managerial security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control.
- We sometimes use Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) connections with 128-bit encryption for certain transactions and confidential data. When you use a secure browser, all information you submit comes to us over the Internet in an encrypted form. Every secure page uses a digital certificate issued by a third-party certification authority. A “site certificate” sits on all secure pages. To view this certificate, click on the image of the closed lock or the solid key on the bottom bar of your browser window.
- We can monitor system and application activity logs to identify any unusual activity from authorized and/or unauthorized individuals accessing our systems and/or making changes to stored information. We may regularly perform preventative system maintenance and monitoring to ensure the security of our data systems.
- We maintain our servers in secure facilities with secure access.
The Sterling Irons® Websites do not require you to set up a user ID and password unless you subscribe for some of our special services or create a purchasing account with us. We recommend you do not divulge your password to anyone. Sterling Irons® will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited telephone call or email.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk. You can report network abuse and any risk of security violations by contacting us.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
Sterling Irons® does not knowingly collect contact or personal information from children under 13. The Sterling Irons® Websites are not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under 13. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under 13. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under 13, please do so by contacting us.
Sterling Irons® and its affiliates enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. If you have any questions concerning the legal notices stated above, you may contact us.
C/O Golf Ventures LLC
1930 Village Center Cir # 3-5740
Las Vegas, NV 89134-6299