4 IRON STEEL
4 Iron Product Image Slider
NOTE: The 4-iron is only recommended for high-ball hitters or those that swing 8-iron >85 mph.
Sterling Irons® is a brand of single length irons co-created by the legendary PGA of America Professional Jaacob Bowden and golf industry club design icon Tom Wishon. Using their vast experience and the latest in research, testing methods, and technology, Tom and Jaacob have created what many believe is the greatest set of irons ever made.
As opposed to a conventional progressive lengths in which each club has a different weight and requires a different setup and swing, single length irons allow you to make the same swing with the same feel from the same setup…each and every time.
However, single length irons in general have historically been too long of length, weren’t USGA legal, had un-conforming grooves, offered minimal custom fitting options, didn’t look that nice, and had trajectory and distance gapping problems.
This has all changed with the creation of Sterling Irons®.
With Sterling Irons®, you have an easy to hit, extremely forgiving and beautiful set of golf clubs that:
- • Has custom fitting options for:
- o Length
- o Lie angle
- o Swing weight
- o Shaft flex
- o Shaft weight
- o Shaft type
- o Grip size
- • Fully conforms to the USGA Rules of Golf
- • Meets or exceeds the distances and trajectories you would expect for a modern day set of golf clubs
- • Has sufficient distance gapping
- • You will strike the ball with more consistently
- • You will hit more greens and be able to shoot at more flags
- • You will shoot lower scores
- • Is being successfully played by beginners to tour professionals
The positive testimonials continue to roll in.
Get your custom fit set of Sterling Irons® single length irons today!